- g kalyani on A Quick Guide to Coffee Lingo
- Tom on Brewing with the Aeropress: simple, quick and amazing…
- Singapore physiotherapy on Green Coffee Beans: The Magic Bean for Weight Loss?
- Gail Stubblefield on Green Coffee Beans: The Magic Bean for Weight Loss?
- Raj on Become a Better Proofreader with a Cup of Coffee
Tag Archives: caffeine
Hey everyone, I have always enjoyed reading the Snapple facts underneath the lids and wanted to give you some interesting facts about coffee. I hope you will like reading these as much as I did and learn something new too! … Continue reading
Coffee is derived from over 1,500 chemical substances, making it a highly complex beverage. Approximately 850 of these chemical substances are volatile, while 700 are soluble. The complexity of coffee is dependent on a number of things, such as the … Continue reading
According to the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation, approximately 60,000 Americans are diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease each year, and this number does not reflect the thousands of cases that go undetected. Additionally, an estimated seven to 10 million people worldwide are living … Continue reading